Recognizing the new realities of public policy involvement for businesses, non-profit organizations and associations, Shumaker Williams, P.C. takes a progressive approach to government affairs practice, integrating traditional government relations services with nontraditional public issues management services.
Within our Governance Resource Group are attorneys and professional staff who have served in governmental departments and agencies, bringing to our clients the expertise and detailed knowledge of the often complex proceedings of government. The Governance Resource Group has successfully represented numerous clients before the Commonwealth and federal agencies in Harrisburg and Washington, D.C.
Our comprehensive governmental and contractual lobbying services include:
• Client representation with legislative and regulatory officials
• Drafting legislative and regulatory proposals
• Providing analysis and advice on legislative/regulatory initiatives
• Monitoring and reporting on the status of ending government actions
• Grassroots campaigning and coalition building
• Developing Political Action Committees
• Business planning
• Consultation and advice regarding legal, tax and governance issues for profits and non-profits